Monday, May 4, 2009


Sorry that I don't update this blog more often - I was under the impression that not many people read it because most fans are on facebook.
Thanks for your continued referrals - I really enjoy staying busy with 2-3 cakes per week; a pace that has remained steady. There was one week with 7 cakes last month - that was insane! Lots have been donations lately, which gives me a chance to try new ideas. I literally have a list with about 15 new techniques / recipes I want to try and I'm just waiting for the right time.
That's all I have to say - I'm going to watch Ace of Cakes now. We don't have cable so I just downloaded it for the first time. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I see all the pictures you post on facebook, but I also like reading this blog - it's nice to see the stories behind some of the cakes! :)

Anonymous said...

Lauren Friedman, from DSA, is on Ace of Cakes!